Designed while keeping scooters and bikes in mind, our brand-new 6ah battery boasts of cutting-edge Japanese technology from the house of GS Yuasa and TATA’s impeccable industry know-how. This battery is engineered to let you rule the road.
- Engineered with original VRLA batteries
- Created with GS YUASA’s advanced technology
- Designed to offer the highest resistance against vibration
- World-class low maintenance and hassle-free batteries
- Present in major OEMs
- Extra 5% discount in pro-rata
Velocity Plus YTZ7 - H
24 Months Flat +
30 Months Pro-rata
- 1. We employ the best VRLA technology that has been handed down by none other than the pioneers of this technology – GS Yuasa, Japan. This technology doesn’t require regular top-ups and is thus, maintenance-free.
- 2. Our 6ah batteries for bikes and scooters draw from a rich lineage that has been pioneers in industrial batteries, power backup, and lithium-ion batteries, rightly making them Asia’s No. 1 battery player.
- 3. Superior Japanese technology together with the grid structure and radial design helps reduce the internal resistance, making us ideal for rugged Indian applications.
- 4. With Yuasa’s patented VRLA Technology, be assured of a spillage-proof drive ahead! This technology makes our batteries suitable for Indian conditions no matter how rough the terrain.
- 5. Our high-performance bike batteries have found their way into prominent OEMs like Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, TVS, and Yamaha.
- 6. We offer an additional 5% discount on pro-rata which is higher than that of our competitors.
Installing a battery is easy and hassle-free. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1 Turn OFF the engine.
- Step 2 Disconnect the negative cable followed by the positive one.
- Step 3 Loosen the clamps and dismantle the battery. Avoid using a hammer on the cable terminals as it may result in damaging the lid, internal post connections or post lid insert connections. In fact, open it with a coin.
- Step 4 Place the new battery firmly in the cradle and check if the starter, alternator and voltage regulation are operating correctly.
- Step 5 Connect the positive cable and then the negative cable.
When cleaning your battery, use a moist cotton cloth and disconnect the negative cable before the positive one. Next, tighten your clamps and apply petroleum jelly. Check the output of the voltage regulator as both overcharging and undercharging can reduce the life of the battery. Recharge your battery only at the recommended current (amps).
Avoid storing the battery sideways. Do not install a lower capacity battery than recommended or interfere with the current charging setting in order to quickly charge the battery as this will seriously affect the battery’s life. While charging, do not connect or remove the battery from the charging circuit while the charger is on. Do not operate or charge the battery if the electrolyte temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius.